Thursday 12 August 2010

Dr who fourth doctor quotes The Androids of Tara

The Doctor: Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire.
Romana I: Count, far be it from me to query this woman's competency as a doctor, but where I come from, you don't cut off a patient's head if you wish to cure their ankle!
The Doctor: Look, I don't like to say "I told you so", but I told you so.
Count Grendel: You see before you a complete killing machine. As beautiful as you and as deadly as the plague. If only she were real, I'd marry her!
Romana I: You deserve each other.
Count Grendel: Well, why so miserable? This should be the happiest day of your life. It will also be your last, so you'd better enjoy it.
The Doctor: If you don't stop bullying my scarf, you're going to have to kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment