Thursday 26 May 2011

james

If you'd read it all properly you'd have understood that I wasn't saying you were hacking. I was saying that everything was pointing in your direction and you had admin control over tardis console news which wouldn't require you to hack at all. And everyone please stop making it sound as if I'm the only person who though it was Alec, cos I know for a fact that I'm not. With regards to your comments Azbocat, with respect, you haven't been around here to see any of what's been going on over the past few weeks that the hacking has been going on and A LOT of things have pointed in Alec's direction as him being the culprit (again, NOT the only person to think it and certainly not the person to come up with the info and evidence) as well as a lot of odd and suspicious stuff that Alec has done (such as constantly pointing th finger of blame as other people in a way that a lot of us thought looked like something a guilty person would do. Also, the time Alec decided to take me, emzie and EVEN EMMA off EMMA'S own website admin list - and you accused me of being controlling! Believe me, I was not being illogical, I was being the exact opposite, and I CERTAINLY was not the only person who thought all that and not the only person who said it, though I can understand how you Azbocat could vastly misunderstand that in the miniscule amount of time you saw all this going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment