Sunday 21 November 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes Partners in Crime

Donna: Donna Noble, Health and Safety.
The Doctor: John Smith, Health and Safety.
The Doctor:Donna???
Donna: Doctor!!!!
The Doctor: But... what? Wha... WHAT??!?
Donna: Oh! My! God!
The Doctor: But... how?
Donna: [pointing at self] It's me!
The Doctor: Well, I can see that!
Donna: Oh this is brilliant!
The Doctor: But... what the hell are you doing there??? 
The Doctor: But, but but, why, what, where, when?
Donna: You! I was looking for you!
The Doctor: What for?!
Donna:I, came here, trouble, read about it, internet, I thought, trouble = you! And this place is weird! Pills! So I hid. Back there. Crept along. Heard this lot. Looked. You! Cos they—  
Donna: Oops.
Miss Foster:Are we interrupting you?
The Doctor: Run!
Penny:Oi you two, You're just mad, do you hear me! Mad! And I'm going to report you for... madness!!  
Donna: Some people just can't take it... and some people can! So then! TARDIS! Come on! 
The Doctor: ...With Martha, like I said, it got... complicated. And that was all my fault. I just want a mate.
Donna: You just want to mate?!
The Doctor: I just want a mate!
Donna: You're not mating with me, sunshine!
The Doctor: A mate! I want a mate!
Donna: Well, just as well, cos I'm not having any of that nonsense! You're just a long streak of nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment